What Tax Forms I Need To Fill 📄

Leer articulo en español
Lire l'article en français

Property owned by Foreign individuals or foreign corporations need to complete and sign the W-8ECI form with ITIN or EIN

Please click to fill in your ITIN o EIN: (https://go.cielostays.com/form-w-8eci/)
If you do not have an ITIN, you can get more information to apply here, option 2 seems to be the more simple and faster: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-do-i-apply-for-an-itin

Property owned by US Corporations, US Citizens or permanent residents need to complete and sign W9 form with your SSN or EIN


For any questions about filling out these forms, please consult your accountant.