Are there any hidden fees @ Costa Hollywood? 👀
No, we do not like surprises for you. The following fees are shown in all our listings, payable at check-in to the building management.
Fees are payable at check-in and not included in the rate.
* Administrative fee is $56.50 with taxes one time per stay
* Resort fee is $39.50 with taxes per night
* Parking: The building has valet parking only, overnight guests pay $42.80/day.
* Pet Fee: $100 one time per stay
*Building's hold: $100 one time per stay
These prices include tax. The fees above are charged by the resort and are subject to change.
Resort services include:
* Pool and Beach towels
* Access to the Gym
* Rooftop Pool
* Yoga classes
* 2 Complimentary Beach Chairs
* Bicycle rental (1st hour free for up to 2 bicycles).
This unit is privately owned and does not participate on the hotel program. There is No housekeeping or room service.
The property may include a noise alert monitoring system in order to ensure that neighborhood noise levels are respected. There is no electronic video or audio surveillance monitoring on the interior of the unit. Please be aware that any sound that crosses a property line at an unreasonable loud volume is unlawful within the city; as per the City Noise Ordinance, Chapter 100 of the Hollywood Code of Ordinance.
DPBR Florida License:CND1621085